Please contact your Account manager with any complaints or returns required.
- Proudly in 2017 & 2018, we have had only 1 order return. The order was collected, corrected and returned to the client within a few days.
- Due to our order processes, we ensure the client gets exactly what they ordered.
- If your branding is not as per Art approved by you, we will replace all items. Please do advise within 2 days of receipt of order.
- Defective items reported within 5 working days will be replaced.
- We encourage clients to purchase samples, as branded items are none refundable unless we have made an error on your order or items are defective. This will be determined fairly by production management on a case to case bases
- Where errors were made on our side. Please advise within 48 hours so we may rectify the problem
- Samples with an individual product price of less than R50 excluding VAT may not be returned.
- Samples with an individual product price of R51 excluding VAT or more may be returned within 5 working days for a refund or credit excluding delivery cost.
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit. We recommend purchasing dummy memory stick samples.
- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging so that a refund/credit can be ensured.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of the sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected.
- EFT refunds are processed every Friday.
- All orders need to be paid for and collected within 5 working days of invoice date and if not paid and collected within this time, they will be cancelled.
- Each order will be viewed as a separate claim and will be returnable at management discretion.
- Once stock has been collected/delivered from/by Blue Storm, Blue Storm has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 20 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
Blue Storm cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded externally regardless of whether it’s Blue Storm’s fault or not. This refers to unusual or rushed branding done by our sister company as well.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Clients that have 24 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we, unfortunately, cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled – eg. PEN-730
- The ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates indicated for stock are updated regularly but due to unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Blue Storm cannot be responsible for missed deadlines
ORDERS COLLECTED BY COURIER
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from Blue Storm notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers must appear on the collection form.
- Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Blue Storm, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
- If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order to the value of R100 or more has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R100 or more.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R100 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on the account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Orders for clients on payment terms may not be cancelled after sitting on our shelves for 10 working days.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Blue Storm Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted,unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your Account Manager in this regard.
UNBRANDED BULK ORDERS:
- Unbranded bulk orders will be dispatched the day after both the payment has been received and the branch selection has been updated. If
howeveryour order is ready earlier, we will do our utmost to get it onto that daystruck.
- If you place your order online, you can do so until 23h00 and your order will be dispatched the following day (provided payment is made and the branch delivery selection has been updated by 11h00 the following day).
- Please order a sample before placing
bulkorder of unbranded stock and it will carry a 25% return fee
- these must be returned within 48 hours
- Should there be any delays from SAA Cargo, DSV or Triton, you will be notified via email.
- We make every effort to deliver orders onyime.
- We can not be held responsible for the delay of delivery due to factors out of our control.
- Blue Storm will not be held responsible for such delays.
- Please do not attempt collection of order until you have received the emailed notification stating that your order is now ready for collection.
- These are our Basic Terms and Conditions
Clearance Stock and Rush Order are not returnable