Blue Storm implements the Google Analytics Advertising Features which makes use of first and third-party cookies and identifiers together.
Blue Storm’s sample policy is as follows:
- We encourage clients to purchase samples, as printed items are none refundable.
- Samples with an individual product price of less than R50 excluding VAT may not be returned.
- Samples with an individual product price of R30 excluding VAT or more may be returned within 5 working days for a refund or credit excluding delivery cost.
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit. We recommend purchasing dummy memory stick samples.
- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging so that a refund/credit can be ensured.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected.
- EFT refunds are processed every Friday.
- All orders need to be paid for and collected within 5 working days of invoice date and if not paid and collected within this time, they will be cancelled.
Branding Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- All other formats will require a redraw.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your Account Manager at Blue Storm.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your Account Manager that they have received your signoff.
- Blue Storm cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval or Deposit is not received.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received (where a client is not on payment terms) and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into one of our bank accounts, branding will only commence once payment has cleared (for clients not on payment terms).
- Unfortunately, faxes can and do sometimes go missing. Please confirm that proof of payment has been received by your Account Manager. Blue Storm cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your Account Manager.
- For fast clearing of orders please e-mail email@example.com
- Reminders may be sent out daily if we require either approval or payment from you before commencing with a job. If you have paid for and approved the order and are still receiving these reminders, please contact your Account Manager directly to ensure that we have received all the relevant information.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to the delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R200 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R100 excluding VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R100 excluding VAT per layout completed.
General Terms and Conditions
stockhas been collected/delivered from/by Blue Storm, Blue Storm has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reportedwithin 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has
been madeto fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an externalbranding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
Blue Storm cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Blue Storm’s fault or not.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Clients that have 24 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we, unfortunately, cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled – eg. PEN-730
- The ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates indicated for
stockare updated regularly but dueto unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- In the case of cheques deposited into one of our four bank accounts, stock will not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments.
- Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received.
- Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
- For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding has been paid for in full.
- Please contact your Account Manager to confirm that we have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made.
- Blue Storm cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
ORDERS COLLECTED BY COURIER
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from Blue Storm notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers must appear on the collection form.
Stockwill not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Blue Storm, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
- If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
BLUE STORM CANCELLATION POLICY
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order to the value of R100 or more has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to
collectionwill be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R100 or more.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R100 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on the account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Orders for clients on payment terms may not be cancelled after sitting on our shelves for 10 working days.
Collectedstock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Blue Storm Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and correspondinginvoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
stockof an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted,unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your Account Manager in this regard.
DELIVERY SERVICE (BOOKED VIA WEBSITE):
- Deliveries can be booked to destinations within South Africa only.
- Orders will only be dispatched for delivery once all invoices booked on the same delivery are ready for collection. If there are branded orders on the invoices booked for the same all job cards on the invoices must be ready for collection before the order is dispatched for delivery. The lead time for unbranded orders is approximately 8 hours. Lead times for branded orders must be checked with your account manager.
- COD clients: branded orders that include delivery on the invoice will only proceed once the invoice is paid in full (including the delivery cost) and all job cards are approved.
- In cases where the delivery invoice is separate to the invoice/s being delivered, delivery will only take place once the delivery invoice is paid in full and the order/s being delivered are ready for collection. Payment for a delivery only invoice post orders being ready for collection may affect the delivery lead-time.
- Should you require a guaranteed delivery date, please book your delivery accordingly; bearing in mind the total lead-time for the invoice/s you are couriering. Blue Storm will not be held responsible should the above delivery times not be met, whether through the fault of Blue Storm or the delivery service.
- Deliveries must be booked by 1pm in order to leave Blue Storm Johannesburg on that day. Orders booked after 1pm will leave with the next day’s consignments.
- Day 1 of the delivery lead-time is the day after the goods have left Blue Storm Johannesburg.
- Delivery lead-times are dependent on consignment weight, service selected and destination.
- As power banks contain lithium batteries they cannot be overnighted to areas where the overnight service requires that goods be airfreighted.
- Branding lead-times exclude delivery lead-times.
- Delivery cannot be cancelled once the order/s are on a collection shelf.
UNBRANDED BULK ORDERS:
- Unbranded bulk orders will be dispatched the day after both the payment has been received and the branch selection has been updated. If however your order is ready earlier, we will do our utmost to get it onto that days truck.
- If you place your order online, you can do so until 23h00 and your order will be dispatched the following day (provided payment is made and the branch delivery selection has been updated by 11h00 the following day).
- Please send your proof of payment for all orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Account Manager will contact you if any unforeseen issues arise.
- Should there be any delays from SAA Cargo, DSV or Triton, you will be notified via email.
- We make every effort to deliver orders
onyime . Wecan not be held responsible for the delay of delivery due to factors out of our control.
- Blue Storm will not be held responsible for such delays.
- Please do not attempt collection of order until you have received the emailed notification stating that your order is now ready for collection.
- These are our Basic Terms and Conditions
LOGO24 TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please make sure to read the following very carefully:
- Logo24 orders may only be placed by Emailed
- Once a LOGO24 order has been
placed ,no amendments or cancellations are possible. Given the urgent nature of LOGO24 orders, immediately upon placing (and paying for the LOGO24 order), your order will be pulled by our warehouse and sent to our branding department to commence branding.
- Importantly, due to the urgent nature of LOGO24 orders, no branding layouts will be generated for your order. The logo you supply us (uploaded by you during the online ordering process), will always be branded at the maximum possible size in the position that the LOGO24 branding guideline demonstrates. This logo will be
centeredwithin the demarcated branding area on the branding guidelines. All LOGO24 branding guidelines differ from the standard branding guideline for the product in question. If you have specific requirements for position or size, please place a standard branding order where we have more flexibility with the logo and branding positions. Branding outside of the demarcated LOGO24 branding area, or at a size that exceeds the maximum branding space, will not be available as part of the LOGO24 offering. If artwork contains fine detail or small text that may close up, please ensure that you remove this before uploading the artwork for branding. Logos will not be modified once sent to us.
- Complete and accurate electronic artwork must be emailed at the time of order placement and must be in vector format. Your LOGO24 artwork will only be accepted if submitted in vector format in one of the following formats: .pdf (workable PDF), .cdr (Corel Draw), .ai (Adobe Illustrator). Please note that non-vector artwork saved into these file formats do not qualify as vector artwork and if received in this manner, your order will revert to standard lead times.
- At the time of artwork upload, Pantone colours must be supplied where you require a specific Pantone for either Pad Printed or Screen Printed products. For digital branding processes involving full-colour logos, vector artwork must be correctly supplied to reflect CMYK colours. If artwork received is unsuitable for the LOGO24 process, your order will revert to standard lead times.
- LOGO24 is limited to specific gifting products with minimum and maximum quantities applicable per product, per order.
- Immediate clearance on Payment is required for LOGO24 orders. Payment is required within 30 minutes of order placement, failing which the order will expire and must be placed again. Confirmation of order will be sent t you to confirm delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please urgently enquire with your account manager. The intention of LOGO24 is to offer you an option when your client needs to brand an order urgently. To enable a next day branded offering, Blue Storm has followed international practice with regards to this service. As a result, there are certain restrictions associated with LOGO24 and it is extremely important to ensure that you are familiar with our LOGO24 Terms and Conditions prior to placing your LOGO24 order.
- Orders placed Monday to Thursday: The LOGO24 service is available Monday to Thursday (when they are trading days in South Africa) and orders must be placed (all clients) and paid (COD clients) by 4pm to be complete and ready for collection in Johannesburg by 5:30pm the following day (if it is a trading day in South Africa). Orders placed on Friday: Orders placed and paid for before
12pmon a Friday (where it is a trading day in South Africa) will be completed by 5pmthe following Monday in Johannesburg (if it is a trading day in South Africa). Orders placed after 12pmon a Friday, weekends or South African public holidays will not qualify for LOGO24 service and be treated as standard orders with regular branding lead times.
- This service may require us to contact you after hours. As such, when placing your order, you will be required to insert a contact number to enable us to contact you via email and/or phone until
9pm. If we are unable to contact you to resolve an artwork query, the order will revert to standard lead times. 10 For branch clients
- No rejections will be accepted under the LOGO24 service, should fine detail or small text close up when branded. Blue Storm will brand at maximum size and
centered, based on the LOGO24 guideline.
- Due to the nature of rush
orderwe do our best to meet your delivery deadline
- We will however not be liable for loss due to late delivery of